cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks every body i rewarded every body. pls can any body send me the screen shot of CIN pricing procedure consists of ALL CONDITION TYPES as rajesh said that - normally we incorporate cin condition types in normal pricing procedure. iwant to know the order or condition types which comes after. if cin condition types are maintained seperately pls send me the screen shot of seperate cin pricing procedure. i now also i could not understand how we can create link for factory,depot and stocktransfer pricing procedures to the normal pricing procedure rvaa01.

pls tell me brefeily

i will reward again as i did.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Let us take an example : Suppose a manufacturing company is there.

For this,

we will have a single pricing procedure only. Actually, we will not use RVAA01 as such. we will copy the standard procedure JFACT and will define our own Z pricing procedure.

We can also copy from RVAA01 but in that case we need to manually add the excise/VAT condition types in our procedure.

There is nothing like that we have a seperate normal pricing procedure and a seperate factory procedure.

as per the client's requirement, we add all required the condition types in our single procedure.

Yes, for stock transfer , we maintain a seperate procedure (other than pricing procedure which we use in sales order and F2 billing)

This stock transfer procedure is a copy of JSTKTR. Then we modify it as per our requirement.

Hope this helps you to remove your doubts.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Gaurav Raghav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks gaurav and every body

i understood what u have told, could u tell where the stock trasfer pricing procedure will be assigned. means we already assigned one procedure to the document type. we cannot assign two procedures to same document. so pls tell me is there any seperate procedure for the stock transfer. if how it is has link to normal procedure. tell me the flow.

rewarded already will reward again

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be illustrated as under:

Procing Procedure: ZXXXXX

<u>Step</u> | <u>Condition Type - Description</u> | <u>From</u> | <u>To</u>

10 | PR00 - Base Price | b | b

20 | K004 - Discount | 10 | b

50 | b - Price after Discount | 10 | 20

<b>60 | JEXP - Basic Excise Duty | 50 | b

70 | JMAN - Manual Excise Duty | 50 | b

80 | JECS - Education Cess | 60 | 70

90 | J1AX - Higher Education Cess | 60 | 70</b>

100 | b - Price after Excise Duty | 50 | 90

120 | JLST - Local Sales Tax | 100 | b

130 | JIVP - VAT | 100 | b

140 | JIVC - CST | 100 | b

150 | b - Net Price after Taxes | 100 | 140

160 | VPRS - Cost Condition | b | b

The above is indicative & Account Key have not been considered, which needs to be considered in real time scenario. I have considered some CIN condition in the above, which are highlighted.

<b>b - refers to Blank</b>

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Copy JFACT pricing procedure from T code V/08 and in that pricing procedure add price condition and discount condutions and any other tax conditions. Pls do not change the order i mean the step of all CIN condition Types as in future if any changes occures in Tax or excise structure wrt to changes in indian budget SAP will modify the PP and intimitae us to include in so and so step. so pls follow trhe steps given in JFACT pricing procedure

JAi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Copy JFACT pricing procedure from T code V/08 and in that pricing procedure add price condition and discount condutions and any other tax conditions. Pls do not change the order i mean the step of all CIN condition Types as in future if any changes occures in Tax or excise structure wrt to changes in indian budget SAP will modify the PP and intimitae us to include in so and so step. so pls follow trhe steps given in JFACT pricing procedure

JAi