cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jdbc receiver error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I am doing file to jdbc scenario in which I want to send the data in the file system to the sql server which is residing on xi system itself.but I am not insert the data into table i am getting the erros in the reciever channel like this.

1) Error JDBC adapter receiver channel RA not initialized. Unable to proceed due to Loading jdbc driver 'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver Found in negative cache -

Loader Info -

ClassLoa

2) Error Exception caught by adapter framework: JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel RA: Configuration not initialized due to Loading jdbc driver 'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver Found in negative cache --

3) Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel RA: Configuration not initialized due to Loading jdbc driver 'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver Found in negative cache --.

Advance thanks,

Srinivas.D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you deploy jdbc driver to XI ?

if not do it like this:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bf4b1055-0d01-0010-32a3-b3848d77...

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks michel I wil go through it.

Regards,

Srinivas.D

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

let me know if it worked

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

After deploying the Jar files.. I am getting the errors....try to give the solution..

2007-07-17 04:11:00 Error SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_35 1184625660906 Attempt to establish database connection failed with SQL error java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing socket.

2007-07-17 04:11:00 Error SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_35 1184625660921 Exception caught by adapter framework: JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel RA: Database connection could not be established

2007-07-17 04:11:00 Error SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_35 1184625660921 Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel RA: Database connection could not be established.

Regerds,

Sateesh.j

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error in the JBDC DRIVER. Ensure that you are using the right driver.

Cheers,

<b>RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>