cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager-Test Plan Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am working on Sol Man 4.0, Service patch level 12--support package level-SAPKITL422.

I have uploaded "Test case documents" in SOLAR02.

Now i am generating "Test Plan" in t.code STWB_2.

If i enter into STWB_2 screen, in the right hand side i am getting two tabs namely

1. General data

2. Administration

In SOLAR02, in "Administration" tab, i have enter planned /Actual start & end dates.

The same dates are reflecting in STWB_2 transaction also.

Now i want to change this dates in STWB_2, because the dates for my test plan management is different. Since the "Administration" tab is greyed out, i can not maintain the dates for my test plan.

How to enter dates for my Test Plan in STWB_2?

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I faced the same situation few months back,unfortunately there is no way by which you can maintain dates for test plan or test packages.

Only thing is when you generate a status report by clicking the status analysis button AFTER TESTING GETS STARTED.here you will have the option of dates prev or today etc.

But assignment of dates to test plan or packages is not there.

Please reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saxena,

I could not get your point.

R u referring STWB_INFO to enter the dates?

Colud u please give some more details?

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My point was for e.g you create a test package then here you can't provide start or end date for this package similarly for the test plan also when you create the test plan from stwb_2 then you can't provide any start or end date.

But once you started testing after sometime when you have created test packages and allocated to tester then .,,,tester's will soon updating status to each test case.

Now if you click Status analysis button from stwb_2 tcode then it will show the overall status and if you click the change layout you can add two more column of last changeat and date which shows the value for the last accessed test package.

This way you can build a report which tells you that when testing has been completed for particular package or test case etc.

Still you have doubt ask me,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yah..i got your point. But it won't serve my purpose. Because, "Last changed At" is the actual time of changing the test package. The change can be anything..like delete the existing tester & assign new tester, change the status of the test package & upload test case note for the test package.

So whatever the change you make in that test package the date will be captured.

My requirement is:

Enter the

Planned start date & End date of the test Plan / Test case.

Then against the Planned start & End date, enter the actual start & end date of the test plan / test package

regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I told you initially that this is not present currently and faced the same issue.

The other method i discussed already.