cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find whether the sales order is intercompany or not?

venkata_reddy6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I created a sales order. In that i changed the plant which is there in other company code. so it bcomes like a intercompany sales order. but the problem is if i go to change mode how can I findout it as intercompany sales order.

thanks & regards.

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the plant is not belongs to the company code then we can treat it is inter company

venkata_reddy6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi buddi,

But how can we findout in the sales order whether the plant is in this company code or not. becoz some times it wont display company code in sales order.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As every one have already explained other points,in standard SAP there is no provision to determine as if the sales order is intercompany or not.

But if you want you can create a user status as normal sales order and intercompany sales order.So by checking the status at table level or in order you can determine if it is Intercompany or normal sales order.

Best way is to create a different document type itself which will be exclusively used for intercompany orders.So it will be easy for reporting and tracking purpose.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales order is common for regular sales as well as inter company sales. Since it does not make any difference to the customer, if you are supplying the material or some other plant is doing.

Moreover businesses don't want there customers to know that they are short in supply and that they are getting goods from other plants.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is hard to determine whether its a intercomapny or standard sales order from VA02 screen.

But one can check condition type in ciondition tab at item level if it contain intercompany cost condition type or such relevant ondition type for intercompany sales .

Hope this help

venkata_reddy6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ayub,

Thank u for ur response.

But here the thing is this is related to enhancement applicable to intercompany sales orders only. so that first i want to find out the sales order as a intercompany sales order.

reagrds,

venkay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy and create a different sales order and use it for inter company sales, if you can do that.

Regards

AK

venkata_reddy6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pandey,

But i want to findout it technically not manually by looking at sales order.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the field VBAK-BUKRS_VF which is the company code to be filled.

Based on this, you can come to the conclusion whether the document is intercompany or not.

If customer company code and sales order field are same, then it is not intercompany, else it is.

Reward points!!!

venkata_reddy6
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

If the customer is not a central customer then there will be no company code in sales order. then how can i findout it?