cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAPA / TAN confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus:

We have a probelm with TAPA/TAN orders confirming the product. The TAPA line may "confirm " the entire amount requested , but the TAN line only confirms what is available even with the complete button checked on the order, therefore, if the sales person doesnot notice that the TAN line is not fully confirming, we may ship partial loads of orders. this is a manual process that is causing problem to the customers. How to resolve so that the both item line confirm or donot confirm.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Just check, I suppose there i complete Delivery check in Customer Master --> Sales Area data --> Shipping.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Its checked as complete delivery in here at Customer master> sales area data>shipping.

any solution?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Just check the schedule line which has been assigned to the combination of item category TAPA and MRP type in configuration.

In that particular schedule line tick the availability check and then the systen will start doing the availability check and hence do the comfirmation based on that.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karan, where to check the schedule line in configuration, i have checked in the sales order, the MRP type is CD for TAPA. and CP for TAN. Now where shud i check the avaialbility check. Plz let me know and help me the steps (path)too.

thanks a lot.