Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to generate profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in Change Authorization Data screen of PFCG, I have maintained all the fields and org values

Now when I am trying to create profile, it says " 11,000 field values from object S_TCODE were not entered in profile"

I am able to go back to the main PFCG screen but I see status " current version not generated" in the authorization tab of PFCG.

What am I missing?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

A few quick checks,

- Did you manually add any TCD's into the S_TCODE field?

- Is it a role with large amount of TCDs?

Kat

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the paramerer <b>auth/no_check_in_some_case=Y</b> via RZ11if it is not set you can set it via T Code RZ10.and restart your system.

Rewards point if helpful

Thnaks

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell, how did you enter 11,000 tcodes into the role.

Your answer may help to solve the problem

--Shamish

0 Kudos

let me check

Message was edited by:

Jackofalltrades

0 Kudos

Sounds like you have too many tcodes in the menu for it to build and generate.

This can happen if you are inserting such a large number of transactions into the menu then generating. I'm assuming you are using the Profile Generator insert IMG functions to make this role. You may need to split the IMG up into two pieces in order to make this role if this is what you are doing. Use SPRO_ADMIN to work with the IMG. I would not change the standard IMG in order not to interferer with other IMG uses--make a temporary one for security.

Try and keep it under 20,000 tcodes and you should be OK.

Cheers,

Ben

0 Kudos

FYI, 24,201 was the maximum amount of tcodes I was able to enter.

Cheers,

Ben