cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Screen Refreshes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Experts,

I appreciate all the information that this forum has provided . It has been a great help.

We have an issue with which we need some help .We have approvers who have to approve multiple shopping carts. So they logon to SRM and open the Approval screen. Now they might be on that screen for a few minutes and they have to leave the SRM screen and look at some other stuff like email or some meetings.. They are bought back to the SRM approval screen every few minutes.In certain cases we have had approvers who are in the middle of writing emails or doing some important stuff and all of sudden they are taken to the SRM approval screen. It seems that the SRM approval screen refreshes every few minutes and the system takes them from the screen that they are working on to the SRM approval screen . Is it possible to change this? Let me know if you need any other information from me.

regards,

Yoginder Kaura.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

As Pierre told, This is standard functionality. MEanwhile, you can try out the following SAP OSS Notes, which will help ->

Note 969828 - BBPSC01: Continual Refresh on Change of Cost Assignment

Note 636910 - Shopping cart in approval although already authorized

When this refresh takes place ?

Also Try increasing the refersh counter values for Internet service BBPSTART, BBPAPPROVAL, BBPSC01 etc using SICF Transaction ...

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Also Try increasing the refersh counter values for Internet service BBPSTART, BBPAPPROVAL, BBPSC01 etc using SICF Transaction ..."

Can somebody here explain more in detail how to refresh the screen values in BBPAPPROVAL.I have a issue in refreshing the screen field values at HTML template level.Even though I cleared the field from Coding perspective ( ABAP ),Portal is still retaining the old value.

K.Kiran.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You cannot easily change this behaviour, but if you just reduce the screen, it won't come at foreground at refresh.

Rgds,

Pierre