cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical System in file 2 idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am developing an scenario of file to idoc.

My problem is, when it is generating the idoc in target system, the Parner Number in control record is filling with the logical system name given when creating the business system.

I tried changing the logical system name with actual partner number which I want but giving an error ' The selected integration server already has a business system with logical name "pidclnt001". Select a different integration server or change the logical name. '

Can anybody advice me, is it not possible to create two scenarios to send same Idoc to same system ?

Regards,

Shylesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shylesh !

You need to enable the header mapping option in your receiver agreement to overwrite the Logical System name that is sent to the R/3 destination system...which now is the Logical System name linked to your sender system (info is in SLD if is a business SYSTEM or in the Adapter Specific identifier attributes if it is a business SERVICE)

You cannot have more than 1 business service/system with the same Logical System name...but you can overwrite the sender logical system name that arrives to the destination R/3 system using the header mapping section of the receiver agreement as noted above.

Regards,

Matias.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Check Bhavesh reply in this thread:

Regards,

---Satish