cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete text 'what do you want to do next?' in mss~cat~approval~sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on EP7 SP9 and ECC 6.0.

We are customizing the the MSS BP and I face a problem when I am working with msscatapproval~sap.com application in NWDS.

I could able to remove the link (Approve Timesheet) from backend by going to SM30 and view V_T7XSSSERLNK but could not able to delete the text (what do you want to do next?) on approve conformation view. it seems it is getting created on fly. Do this need to be deleted at backend? If so, please let me know the work around for it.

points will be awarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

try going into the Portal Content Administration (you need both portal content admin and MSS roles), select the iView you need, click Preview and then go to the area where your link is displayed and do CTRL right click. See if you can hide it from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiberiu,

Thanks for your reply.

This work for single user. I need to remove this for all users. Moreover, please remember that I already removed the links at backend. Now my problem is to remove the <b>text</b> (what do you want to do next?) which is sitting on top of this links.

Kind regards,

Raj.

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Solution is with this note '1041266'.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharadha,

Thanks for that.

Can you please let me know what I need to do next for solving this? I opened the OSS notes and couldn't able to download patch

<b>Confirmation screen links - Heading NOTE_0001041266</b>

kind regards,

Raj.

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You cannot do like tat.

These are the webdynpro java code changes that are made as mentioned in the note. please upgrade the Software component PCUI_GP to SP08. You can get the changes like this only.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharadha,

Thanks for that. awarding point to you.

Regards,

Raj.