cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver Adaptor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am working on development of XI web services. The web services which I have developed are working fine from my peers computer but when I try running them using Mercury Load Runner from my machine I am getting the following error the Message General error while they are running without requiring to make any changes on my peers machine

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Aufruf eines Adapters

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

I went through the SDN site, went through web blogs threads and made the suggested changes like adding a new module

localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean in the module tab of the receiver SOAP channel and configuring the module transform with parameter name Transform.ContentType and value text/xml;charset=utf-8

After doing that I am again getting the Receiver Determination Error i.e No Receiver could be determined error. I checked the steps listed for this error and again it is not getting solved.

My question is why is the web service working on my peers terminal and not mine?

Also the web service is working properly in Soap Scope Server but not on my terminal ?

How can I debug this issue ?

Thanking all of you in anticipation. Can anyone please help me with the same?

Best Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sak,

Your error message says invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML. So please check these threads where they have discussed some solutions for this:

See stefans reply in this thread:

Also please check this:

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj and Satish,

I have gone through stefan's answer and other recommended links and blogs to resolve the issue. The same service is working properly on my team mates computer.We have tested the service on SOAP Scope Server and its working fine. I am working on making scripts using Mercury LoadRunner.The scripts were giving a system error Message General and mapping error on my computer but the same scripts without a single change worked fine on my supervisors computer.I want to figure out what is wrong at my end. Is there some issue with payload or something?

Thank you for your prompt responses.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sak,

Copy the payload from the SOAP scope and send the same from your system and give a shot. Also compare the payload what you are getting from SOAP scope in XI to the one what you send or your supervisors.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

One more thing, check for the sequence that u called the localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean.

The above module needs to be called first.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have done the same. The module is been called first but still I am getting the receiver determination error.

Thanks

Kiran

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Whats the exact scenario? Have u defined the Receiver determination with SOAP Receiver -Business Service, with the correct Outbound Interface.

Best regards,

raj.