Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecatt Script with custom transaction

former_member682742
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am creating Ecatt scripts using TCD and was successfully able to link. I am using CO01 to create Production order, CO02 to release it and we have a custom transaction YPOR to crate PORT deliveries. I am able to store the POs in the system variable to call in the next script. However the deliveries(multiple deliveries for single PO) created through the custom transaction YPOR are not stored in the sytem variable that I need to pick in the next transaction. How should I go about this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gajanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajanan,

What I understood is that you have chained two transactions, which are standard SAP transactions. Now you have linked one custom transaction in between these two and there is issue in chaining due to this.

Following is the article written by me, which gives all the details-

eCATT Chaining, Parameterization, Creation Of Test Data,Test Configuration, System Data (PART IV)

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2006/04/18/ecatt-chaining-parameterization-creation-of-test-datatest-configuration-system-data-part-iv

Hope this helps.

PS If the answer solves your query, plz mark the thread Solved by rewarding each useful reply.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the thread and your prob wil be resolved.

also the following.

Please reward points.