cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have customized a pricing condition that can be different depending on the incoterm of the sales document. But when I change the value of the incoterm in the sales document, the value of the pricing condition is not updated.

Can anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing that can be done is that in the copy control from delivery to billing you can redetermine the price by keeping the pricing type as B but then doing this will always cause redetermination irrespective of any change

Former Member
0 Kudos

try wt condition updates in check for condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi after changing the incoterms in sales order . Just click the tab update at the bottom of condition it will give u a pop just select the pricing type B (create new pricing )

This will solve ur purpose .

If this doesn't help just come out of that sales order without saving and create again with the new incoterm.

Hope this will help

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

After changing the incoterms at document level, please reprice the order once again by going through the update push button in condition screen or in VA05. Then the condition type will take the latest value.

Rwd if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

But is there not any way to get the price updated automatically? I need that changing the incoterm activates the message V1209, so the price is updated automatically without going to the condition screen to update it manually (pushing the update button).

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Automatic updation of pricing will not happen. Everytime there is a change in any of the fields which can affect pricing, we have to reprice the orders in VA05. This is because, only during pricing all the transaction data is passed onto the pricing communication structures only during which the condition records are read.

So it is must to do a repricing after changing price releavant data in the sales order, else the price wont be updated.

Reward please