Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Adobe test URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

after calling following URL

http://localhost:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm/OnlineInteractiveFormA...

as mentioned in the NW04SneakPrevJavaSP11\DOC\html\installations.htm webpage

i get

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:268)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.createPDF(PDFObject.java:209)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.AdobeFormHelper.createPDFDocumentForUIElement(AdobeFormHelper.java:417)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:161)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterHandleActionEvent(ClientApplication.java:1088)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.handleActionEvent(WebDynproMainTask.java:393)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:640)

+++++

I have applied the credentials with the alias ReaderRights over and over but seems not to work.

I spent hours on this already ...

Any suggestions ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Did you tried running same application more than once?

Sometimes it gives such error because of load on server may be. But next time it would be working properly.

so, check and then let me know.

Regards,

Bhavik

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danny

I agree with Bhavik's suggestion. My laptop installation does the same, and it always works the second time. Unfortunately, no one has been able to fix it for me (inside SAP!) so far - and no one else seems to have this problem...

Kind regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried to refresh the page 3 times. No success.

Do you mean refreshing the webpage with starting the application ?

Thanks Danny.

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, deploy and run the application again after starting up your J2EE Engine.

I was told yesterday that the issue is probably that when you call the ADS the first time after restarting your J2EE engine, it takes some time, because the ADS needs to start new processes. If your system does not have enough resources, it can't respond in a short time.

You can try and increase the timeout parameters to avoid this. Go to the Visual Admin -> server -> web service container runtime tab, setting tab -> timeout parameter.

Regards,

Markus

Answers (0)