cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product view - layout - columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to redesign the view (or layout) of the transaction product view, single elements. My aim would be a standard profile for every user (or similar - that means if anybody starts the transaction and did not reorganise it himself already) and within it to change the appearance of the columns. For example to hide the column "Surp/short" and move the column "Resource" more to the beginning.

Is it easily done by "change layout" and then "save layout" with the flag set at "Default setting", and, do I then need to additionally enter the name of the layout in any profile for example? If so, what would be a good standard name for the layout.

Thanks for your help

Guido

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check user settings options too, instead of layout change. User can set their own settings as per their own requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for answering, but at the same time sorry, your answer was too short for me - but possibly my question is also not detailed enough.

In the product view each user can "design" the appearance of the columns on the view "single elements" according his needs. With the help of "change layout", the necessary columns can be selected and also the sorting of them. After having changed, the user can the save this layout.

What I want to do is now to create a "master", that is by standard assigned to each user. That means if a new user is created, and he opens the product view the first time, he will get the appearance of the transaction like I created (He/she can of course change is afterwards according the personal needs).

I checked the user settings in the product view, and the only field I saw is the Visualisation Profile, but as I understood this profile, you can add the information of characteristics.

Thanks

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guido.

When you change the view, if you save it and select the radio button "Default" but not the "User Specific" radio button. Then the layout will become the default for all who have not created their own user specific default.

Hope this helps, M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M,

fantanstic - that easy it is. Thanks for your help!

Guido

Answers (0)