cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users control by MAM Syncronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I would like to know how can I control users of MAM25 really using the Mobile Infraestructure MAM application ?? I think it can be after a user do a syncronized process.

I am very new working with SAP and I have no idea how to do this. Could anyone help me with this ??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madan_mohan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

Can you tell me what do you mean by "How can I control users of MI MAM25. ? ". Can you be more detail in your question.

Do you mean managing the user roles/functionality at application level or managing the amount of data that this user needs on client or is it managing the user application mapping , or is it maintaining the user's device ...etc.

I'm answering based on the option you have mentioned( I think it can be after a user do a syncronized process.)

As you have said once after the first time sync with the middleware is made a device id/guid is generated for a user, and now in webconsole the mapping of an application , device id and userid needs to be done.When the application is mapped and downloaded to client a mobile id is generated in middleware for the application which was downloaded.This mobile id forms the access point to view all the data queues for that application for that user.(transaction-merep_pd to find the mobile id and merep_mon to view the queues for a mobile id.)

If the admin wants to release a s/w patch/addon to all the users of a particular application then that is achieved by using the mapping of a component to a user of a particular deviceid.

Hope this helps..!!!

Thanks

Madan