cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using SF in Cash Journal instead of SScript/Adobe?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'd like to create a smartform to replace the standard form for Cash Journal in FI (the sapscript form is called F140_CASH_DOC_01).

Financial accounting -> Global Settings -> Correspondence (for the forms)

Financial accounting -> business transactions -> Cash Journal (for the links to the applications - transaction FBCJC3).

The customizing offers just two options: Sapscript and Adobe forms. I can't find a possibility to change the preference and changing it to Smartforms. Adobe is the only options with regard to the alternative.

If I'm not mistaken: using the Adobe forms builder requires our customer to buy more licences for the adobe product. Is this correct?

Looks to me that sap reuses all the old FI forms and offers only the adobe option. This is the same with Flexible RealEstate. It only offers smartforms and Adobe because there aren't any sapscript forms for realestate. Offering the oldest options and pushing the Adobe forms where ....well, you know.

Resume: is it possible to connect a Smartform in customizing for the Cash Journal under Correspondence type SAP18?

Kind regards

Laurens

ps: Points will be rewarded!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MIGRATE existing SAPScript to smartform using program SF_MIGRATE.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sairam,

thank you for the reply but it doesn't solve the problem that I need to link a Smartform to the Cash Journal instead of the standard Sapscript/Adobe. I'm not sure if this is possible and if it is, I do not know where to change it.

Regards,

Laurens