cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can get SAP standard webdynpro application source code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Where can i get sap standard WebDynpro application source code, because i need to copy that source code and modify that according to my application.

My scnario.

Actually i need to develop Carloan WebDynpro application, but its similar ESS-> Travel Expenses->Plan my Travel Expense .. standard WebDynpro application model, so please any one suggest how to copy that source code means where can i get that source code, and when rebuilding time what type of problems facing..

please anyone suggest

appreciate if you help regarding this..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I findout

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Hope you have the ESS SCA file with you which you had deployed to get the applicaitons.

import the DC of the application (which you want to modify - i guess the name of the travel appln is ess~tra)inside the NWDS. you will be able to see the code of it.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai saradha ji,

thank got i know you are the right person for solve my problame, because i study your blogs, please don't be leave this thred till the my problame solve,

ok once i find sca file what i want do steps.. please tell me..

give me any document step by step. i don't have FPM. i don't have market place ID, so i unable to download .

please send related artical this mail id vvrao.sap@gmail.com

first i search sca file in my development server once got file.. let you inform.

sincerely

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i check in development server,

i check with name ess~tr then i found following files

sap.comesstra.wda

sap.comesstra.jar

files

i didn't find any sap.comesstra.sca files

please where i can get that file

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

These files does not have the source code. try to get the ess~tra DC which comes bundled with in the .SCA file for ESS.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i check in Development server, I didn't find,

please can you tell me path,

sincerely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

check out this naming conventions in webdynpro

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/011ccf90-0201-0010-92a7-b31...

there is a book inside webdynpro by chris whealy he has explained all the coding standards follow that.

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/searchSAP/downloads/SAPPRESS.pdf

please assign points for helpfull answers.

Regards

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for Quick Response,

but i didn't get any infor in that link regarding what i want, please can give breif

Sincerely