cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profit margin - frm_kondi_wert_018 - create billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I want to create a sales billing document with reference to a delivery. The profit margin for one billing item not exceeds a certain limit (calculated in FV64A018, frm_kondi_wert_018) and for some materials the system does not pop-up any message, just calculates the margin. The problem is that when the user creates the billing document, the system issues an invoice number but when he wants to display the invoice, the system issues the error message VF 041: Billing document 90589068 does not exist. (I browsed the table and watched the flow documents and indeed the invoice does not exist.)

It may be a problem of authorization but I don’t find the missing one (I used SU53). I searched SAP Notes or related threads....

Do you have any idea? Or some helpful links...

Thanks guys.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be happening because of update termination error in background.

This happens when system is issuing the document but not updating the relavant table which is VBRK

You can analyse the cause in SM13.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amrish.

If I try to create the invoice with my user (SAP ALL and SAP NEW profiles) there is no problem, the invoice is created. With another user (limited authorizations) the invoice isn't created but I can't see no missing authorization using SU53.

May be that the cause is another one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florina,

If you are able to create the invoice with your own Id then this must be related to authorizations only.From functional points of view there is no doubt left.

Contact your basis consultant and match the roles and authorizations required.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish,

In fact I am responsible with roles and authorizations in our system...but I did not found the missing authorization..

Is there another forum where I should post my question?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florina,

Oh if that is the case then you can try out one last try by debugging the system with help of ABAPer.This way you can atleast analyse why system is behaving in different way for different logons.

If it is not traced then you can post this in ABAP forum.

At times I have faced the same issue.That time the cause was in problem in the output program.User had set the processing time of output as 4-Immediately afetr saving the document.Whereas I was processing with manual release of output.

So whenever I used to save the document it was getting saved.

But when the user does the same thing the output is called immediately at time of saving the document and due to error in output program,he used to face this sort of error.

In user's case he system used to issue the document number but when you go to VF02,document number is not avialable.

Ask user to remove the output assignment and try saving the invoice.This time if the error is not faced then you need to check the output program.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You described exactly my situation. I will check the output program for RD00 - RLB_INVOICE.

Thanks allot Amrish. If I will not found the solution, I will post the question in ABAP forum.

Regards,

Florina C