cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

am new to this forum and heard a lot about it. I want to appear for sd certification exam and i am looking for few details.

1) Current version of SAP - SD asked in exam ( whether ECC 5.0 or 4.7 ?? )

2) Duration of the exam.

3) Any websites which provide more details required if any.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have given the SD Certification exam following are the points to consider.

1) The exam duration is for 3 hours and it does not contain negative marking you will be giving the exam in ecc 6 version.

2) The paper pattern is divided into various sections of Shipping, Billing, Sales, Master Data, Enterprise Structure,Pricing,Solution Manager,Output,Case Study,

3) There are a total of 80 questions of which sales section carrying maximum weightage of 20 questions other sections carry about 12 questions.

4) Out of the 80 questions only 15 questions are straight and you need to choose that answer as right or wrong for example

A) The various times in scheduling are

1) pick pack time

2) Loading Team

3) Transit time

4) Shipping time

5) There are radioactive buttons so you need to choose any one of the above answer.

6) The next step of questions are of multiple choice questions like

a) Item Category Determines

1) Schedule lines of the item

a) True

b) False

2) Pricing of the item

a) True

b) False

3) Bill of Material for the item

a) True

b) False

4) Billing for the item

a) True

b) False

In this case you need to mark all the four alternatives with either true or false and the same are with radioactive buttons

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Atul Keshav

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Please find your quereis answered:

1) Current version of SAP - SD asked in exam ( whether ECC 5.0 or 4.7 ?? ) ECC 6.0

2) Duration of the exam 3 hrs and no negative marking

3) Any websites which provide more details required if any.

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm. It will give you the overview of SAP SD module.

Moreover there is a separate section of FAQs with answers which will help you in great deal.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys:

In am interested in learning the SD Module, not necessarily certification at this time. Please advice how do I get started.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make sure that you are having a good domain experience and a good understanding of various business processes. This helps you correlate to SAP on the SD side.

Select a good place to learn, and most importantly spend time in understanding and practising the functionalities provided by SAP.

all the best,

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think it'll be ECC 6.0 now. Well, need to confirm that. Duration of course from Siemens is 25 working days, full time (9am-6pm) and there'll be an online exam of 3 hrs with 80 questions. Passing percentage is 70% (even on 69%, one is failed!!) I would suggest you once you join certification course, go thru the material provided by them till you clear certification. Once you clear it then there are lot of material you would be getting. Don't ever to forget to look into this forum as it will surely help you in understanding SAP much much better, even before joining to any company.

Moreover, it's not the certification which would give you a job, but your technical knowledge in your subject. So clearing certification by cramming won't help. You must understand the logic behing each and every process happening in SAP.

All the best for certification.

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

samir,

thank you !! to an extent your reply was helpful. am already working as a consultant for the last 2 and half years.. the thing is i want to clear the certification now. I dont need to attend the course for it. I wanted to know the exam duration which you said is 3 hrs.

<b>can anyone please confirm the current version of SAP SD to write the certification.</b>

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SD cetification course is currently conducted on ECC 5.0

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos