0 Kudos

How / where to block the following for credit blocked documents

1.Confirmed qty should be 0 for credit block sales order

2. PGI should not happen for credit block delivery

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OVZ7 requires the manual entry of a delivery block.

There is a requirement entry to control creation of delivery due index entries when an order is credit-bloocked and this is accessed via OVB9. To permit transfer to DDL, leave routine blank, to block enter 104.

Regards,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. To clarify, are you saying that OVZ7 only works for manual entries of a delivery block and not those set using credit management? Also, I looked at OVB9 and as you say, itu2019s all about allowing transfer to DDL. I still want the delivery to be blocked if there is a credit issue. What I would like to allow however, is to be able to confirm the quantity on the schedule line.

Appreciate your help,

Tony-

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Blocking delivery at different stages like delivery creation,picking,PGI etc., can be configured in the BLOCKING REASON.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I don't want to block or unblock delivery. I want to unblock confirmed quantity. In other words, allow quantity to be confirmed despite a credit issue. Would that be handled via BLOCKING REASONS?

Thanks-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony, could you solve this problem. I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

My question is the reverse of the previous question. How can I allow a quantity to be confirmed even if there is a credit issue. I still want the PGI to be blocked, however.

I tried unchecking the checkbox in OVZ7 and the quantity on the schedule line still reverted back to zero.

Please help.

Thanks,

Tony-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What the 'Conf.Block' in OVZ7 does is this:

Confirmation block

Indicates whether the system, in addition to blocking delivery, also blocks the confirmation of order quantities after an availability check during sales order processing.

Example

You may want to block confirmation of sales orders where the creditworthiness of the customer is in question. In this case, you set the confirmation block for the delivery block that relates to credit problems. During sales order entry, when you enter a delivery block because of credit problems, the system, after you save the order, does not confirm any quantities for delivery. In this way, the goods remain available for other customers.

Note

If, before you save a sales order, you look at the schedule line overview, you can see what the system would confirm, if the block were not set. However, as soon as you save the sales order, the confirmed quantities are automatically reset to zero.

So, eventhough the confirmed qty remains in the sales order, the qty will be used to confirm other sales orders. And you cannot do PGI.

You might have to try some ABAP routines to overwrite this standard sap functionality of not reserving the confirmed qty in the sales order during credit check.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

To make confirmed quantity 0 for credit block sales orders go to T.Code OVZ, where you have the check box of conf.block. If you check that option for the corresponding delivery block then system will make the confirmed quantities 0 once you save the order for the credit blocked orders.

regards

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry T.Code is OVZ7