cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call ITS from another ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to call a custom internet service from standard internet service(BBPSC01), which should take values from current page, send it to called page and display.

This was earlier available in older version where the page was called in a different frame, current requirement is to display it in a new page (SRM 550).

I now have both the standard service and custom service. Also, the custom service has flow editor, which is not supported in the new version. Kindly let me know how do I go about this requirement as I am NEW TO ITS.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhu C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

There are many ways of achieving this...here are a couple.

1) GET method - in the URL include the parameters and their values.

2) POST method - this requires a form and the respective parameters and thier values within the form. This should be used for lots of data or where the data should not appear in the URL.

What I would suggest is that your bespoke process is either a Web Dynpro or a BSP as SAP are moving away from ITS. This way the bespoke application will easily upgrade to later releases of SRM. In fact I believe the latest release of SRM, SRM 2007, doesn't use ITS functionality.

Regards

Rob