cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close window and back Employee Self-Service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I go to explain better that in my previous post. I did a application like a Employee Self-Sevice->Working Time. To the end of standard application, there are 3 links, one of them for back to the Working Time home page, and other for back to the employee self service home page.

How I can put the code for the links in my Webdynpro like Working Time for go to the ESS Home page and Working Time home page?.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guesss you could use plugs to navigate to the different views.First you need to create plugs in your different views and create a navigation link , while embedding views in your window and if you want to navugate to the original application , like the ESS, you could use an exit plug with the URL of the application sepcified while calling the URL

Thanks

Anzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a outbound exit plug, but if i push this links, the window close, How I can do for go to the ess home page with url?

Thanks.

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Exit plug has a property, it can accept a parameter with name URL ( type string ).If you pass URL ='/myurl/mypplication.html' ..then it would go to that URL.

So while calling the exit plug , add this parameter and call....

Thanks

Anzy

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

l_ref_wdr_test_exit_plug->fire_exit_plg(

url = myURL

).

If you dont specify the URL , then the application will be exited else it will redirected to the URL mentioned in the parameter.You can see teh code in WDR_TEST_EXIT_PLUG demo program.

Thanks

Anzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How I can write the url for the ESS Home page?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your ESS homepage is a separate application, the URL refers to the application URL. If it a view within the same application, then use normal navigation plug direclty, exit plugs are not required.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But How I can write the code for go to, for example, Content Manager->KM Content?

Thanks.

Answers (0)