cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use/consume/call a webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a webservice from the inbound proxy. i can test this using tcode wsadmin.

but i donno how to consume this service.

for eg: i ahve created a PurchseOrderCreate webservice now i wnat to use this serivce to create PO.

can usomeone please tell the procedure?

Thanks & Regards

Amarener Reddy B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarender,

Please see this blog

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

Also see some links

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/piers.harding/blog/2004/07/18/you-dont-need-to-use-soap-to-keep-your-rpc-clean

/people/david.halitsky/blog/2006/08/25/soa-vs-rfc-it-doesnt-have-to-be-charles-bronson-vs-henry-fonda

/people/himadri.chakraborty2/blog/2006/12/14/achieving-asbo-gbo-asbo-scenario-using-soap-adapter

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/03/01/testing-xi-exposed-web-services

/people/rahul.nawale2/blog/2006/05/31/how-to-use-client-authentication-with-soap-adapter

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an issue where I've written a webservice and wanted to consume it using a stanalone java application. I created the Standalone proxy using NWDS an then included the resulting .jar file in my new project. Now when I create a class using the generated stub I get a compilation error stating "This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.BaseGeneratedStub and won't compile. Is there some additional library that I need to include in my classpath? The documentation said to transfer the Web Service Client API to my java project, I assumed this meant the .jar file for the proxy that was generated. Is there more that I am missing?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. import the WSDL to XI

2. use message from WSLD (map your message to it)

3. create SOAP receiver channel that will call this WS

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply michal, but i am completely new. can you plz tell how to do each step what you have mentioned.

thanks & regards

Amarender Reddy B

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look here

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

Regards,

Prateek