cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Mail Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Mail-File scenarios via XI. I did all the configuration settings But in the RWB , it is showing "Not Inititalised"When i check the CC status.

What could be the reason?? even I am sending and receviing mails also.

What is the process to Inititalise the Mail Adapter??

Please help me in this regard.

Ponts will be rewarded if you pull me out from this problem.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check wether you have activated all the objects in the INTEGRATION DIRECTORY.

Secondly in the sender mail adapter check if the Adapter status is active or not ?

Recheck Connection Parameters for Mail Server.

Check this <a href="/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure SCENARIO BLOG</a>

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even i was thinking abt this 4rm a long time. Can we use Microsoft outlook or lotus notes to send the Mail to a file?

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the scenarios succesfully for File-Mail Adapter using lotus notes. But i struck up with Mail-File Adapter. The status of CC is "Not Initialised" . I don't know whether we need to do some settings at Lotus side also.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangisetty Vijaya,

In the mail adapter configuration choose XIPayload.

provide Url: pop://pop.mail.yahoo.co.in ( for Yahoo )

provide yr user id and Password

And below there will default Namespace and Interface, here provide Outbound interfce name and Namespace name.

Hope it will solve yr problem..

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replys. But i tried all ways what you suggested before itself. But couldn't get solution. Thats why i posted a thread.

Please let me know if you have any Idea about this.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangisetty,

Some times you have to make yr mail id <b>POP3 enable</b>.Then only you can use pop facility. You will be able to get & send yr mails without enabling this feature, but you cannt use in <b>Lotus/Outlook /XI</b> etc...

So check in yr mail id whether it is POP3 enabled or not.

For Yahoo, you can check by going to <b>Options</b> and then click on <b>POP Access and Forwarding </b>.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I have done the otherscenaios like File-Mail Adapter. It was working fine. But Mail-File adapter scenarios has the problem.

I am using lotus notes and choosing the POP3 enable But still my problem is there.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if this helps

SAP Note 810238, 780154

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Activate adapter and restart XI.

Also try this out: In mail adapter, while using pop or imap, enter the "pop://" or "imap://" suffix

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the adapter ACTIVE ?