cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on rebate agreements and I want that agreements negotiated for example in March, to be applied retroactively in the Agreement valid-from date established in the definition of the agreement (for example, January). Can anybody help me?

Thank you!!

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

new procedure in rebates includes

1. You can activate the new procedure by activating standard statistics structure S136 (Transaction OMO1). You must set the update to 'Synchronous updating (1)'

2.You can use program SDBONT06 to update the affected billing documents.

good luck

reward points if helpful

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating Rebate Agreements, use - Valid From and to, here you can give past dates, for which the rebates are negotiated before creation of Rebate agreement. The billing docs generated from valid and to dates will be considered for the retroactive rebate agreement, the rebate basis will be update but not accruals. Accruals will need to be updated manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried doing that, but the billing documents created between the from valid date and the date when I create the agreement are not considered. Perphaps it is something missing in the customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create the rebate agreement with the validity period starting in the past, all the billing documents are taken into account, but the Accruals value in condition currency is zero. To update the billing documents I execute the transaction VBOF, but the following message appears "New bonus procedure not active". Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To activate new Bonus Procedure, goto Transaction OMO1 and change the updation method to 1 from No update.

New procedure have in turm some other effects as mentioned below:

1) Exclusive Indicator will be enabled at access sequence for rebate

2) Old invoices will be updated with the correct accrual alongwith sales volume using T Code VBOF

3) sales volume will not come by itself in agreement till you do VBOF for old invoices.

4) More than one accounting document will be generated for same invoice as VBOF updates all posted invoices and pass an additional accounting entry for differential accrual

5) In case you make changes in accrual % later on, you have to do VBOF again to reflect new accrual % for old posted invoices

6) you cannot do final settlement, if in case, you have to do VBOF for any change.

Award points if useful,

for any configuration, you can revert back, i had implemented it just now

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naveen,

can u send me the configuration about the retroactive billing that u have explained in the forum,my question is

1.what criteria will the system take when updating the billing docs , imean i might have created N nos os billing docs previously ,but the rebates shold be given to a particular sales area only or i wanted to give retroactively only for the people who have qual;ified for the sales volume target ?

regard

sriram.