cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of Category "BU" to Keyfigure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to display the contents of category 'BU' in my planning book (Copy of standard SNP Planning Area 9ASNP02). So let me know in which key figure do I need to add this cateogry.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Message was edited by:

sivaprakash pandian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure if it is attached to a KF in the standard planning area. Am not sure if it is currently appearing in the standard planning area

if you are going to use your own planning area, you can add it to any Key Figure you want to....

to do this,

create a copy of the Category group that the KF is currently attached to and add BU to it along with other Categories in it in customizing.

Alternately, you can also create a new KF, Create a category group with QM lot to it and attach it to the KF.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the help from every1.

Rewarded points to every 1.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marin,

If I need to add a new key figure do I need to delete the existing time series and create a new one. Let me know the steps to be followed before adding a key figure.

Thanks,

Siva.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva,

You are using an Order Series keyfigure in this case and not a Time Series keyfigure. Hence here is no need to delete and recreate the time series.

Once you add the category BU to the appropriate category group and the category group is assigned to a keyfigure (has to be an Orderseries keyfigure) it should show up interactive planning.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

The category group 'ATR' (has category 'CC' under it) is assigned to the key figure ATD Receipts. So let me know whether can I add the category 'BU' to the category groups 'ATR' to view the inspection stock.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You can create a new key figure in transaction RSD1, here you can assign a description, data type, unit of measure...

Then, you have to assign this key figure in your planning area. It is necesary that you assign this key figure in order to see it as available in your planning book. You can do this in transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN.

Then you can go to transaction /SAPAPO/SDP8B, select your planning book and add your new key figure in Key Figures tab.

After do this, you can use your new key figure in the data view contained in this planning book.

I hope this can help you.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your reply.

1. I have created the a new category group for the category 'BU'. Now I need to add this to the keyfigure (STOCK) where the category CC is stored. But I'm not able to identify this key figure in the Planning Area Administration (In the Key Figure Tab).

2. Alternatively can you give me the steps for creating a new keyfigure and attach it in my existing planning book.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva

how do you know CC is attached to STOCK if you cant see it in the PA. STOCK is the description?

You need to look for the KF name in that case and attach your new Category group to it (in every POS that it is attached to in the PA)