Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iDoc - we19 or other ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

I'm realy rooky in iDoc's

my customer has asked me about diferent way to input iDoc's

right now when they get iDoc they put it in we19 and when there are errors they must correct them and do we19 again... and again when they corrected something

but there are created everytime new iDoc nr and when order has 200 lines and let say 30 errors they has more then 30 numbers of iDocs.

and everytime they need to start the iDoc again to find out if there are any other errors in it.

so question is - is there any mathot to "serch" errors in iDoc without stoping it everytime? Just to get list of errors and correct them ?

right now it takes minutes/hours to correct one iDoc with lot of misteakes becouse of correct one error and you need to put this once again and to find out next error... loop 😕

what to do

?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nevarqu,

Use t-code WE02 & BD87 to fetch iDOC's. Also BD87 will help you to process the iDOC without creating a newone.

Hope this helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no enough...

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nevarqu,

Instead of WE19 you could edit the idoc in WE02 and process it in BD87 so a new Idoc has not to be created.

In transaction WE02 give your idoc which has error.Double click on the segment that contains the incorrect value, Go to the menu path and choose "Data Record" and then "Display - Change". Change the value and save, The Idoc will now be updated with the new value.

Now you can reprocess the same Idoc in BD87, If the idoc is again failing you can repeat the above step again, without having to create a new idoc via WE19

I Hope this will be easier than what you were doing earlier.

<b>Reward if helpful,

Thanks,

Sathish Raj.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much

sorry but I didn't mention

I need to DELETE a single line with error ( customer try to order marerial which is not exist) In that case what can I do to delete a line (or few of them) and read once again iDoc without creating new one ?

thx in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

any idea how to do that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

well stil not good

when I take iDoc to DB87 and it is with error (client put in it material which is not exist) this iDoc is stoped on this error. And I need to delete this line from it and put this iDoc again by we19 - but its stoped on another single line with similar error (material dosen't exist) and I need to do this steps again...

I need to find out how to "read" all iDoc in one and to see all errors to correct.

not one by one to put it to read after one correction !

help please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto BD87 put ur idoc no. and execute the same .

U will find the status for ur idoc .

If it is green then it is release and the subsequent document u want to create is created .

If it is yellow or red just click on it to get the message why it is not yet created .

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hallo

you have write something about bd87

please guide my - what I need to do when I have iDoc nr and I need to check if there are any MORE errors ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nevarqu,

When you use BD87 and give input as iDOC no. and execute the system will show the errors in that iDOC's. Here you have a option to re-process the idoc by selecting the Process icon (or press F8).

Also here you can display a particular idoc in detail.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with BD87 It will process ur idoc with out creating the new one.

WE02 - iDoc List where u can find ur idoc .

Hope this help