cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bom

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want to maintain bom at quotations level . what configaration settings i have to do?

pls reply to me.

thanks all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to t code vov8 and copy ur standard quotation and give name starts with 'z' and do the same work for item category. i.e make TAQ as ZAQ, TAE as ZAE and QT as ZQT.

go to t code vov4 and give the determination as

ZQT + ERLA + + +ZAQ.

ZQT + NORM+ + ZAQ+ZAE.

but make sure the ur Header item should have item category group as ERLA.

So that main item priced and sub items are not priced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI REFER BELOW REWARD IF HELPS

Follow the below given steps & your requirement should

get fulfilled.

1)Menu path - IMG>Sales & Distribution>Sales>Sales documents>Sales document item>Define item categories.Copy item category 'AFN' & create a new item category.

Name it as , say, 'ZFN'. Then,copy item category 'AGN'& create a new item category. Name it as , say, 'ZGN'.

2)Under the menu, 'Sales document item', select' Assign item categories'. In the table, maintain default item category as 'ZFN' for sales document type, 'IN' & Item category group,'ERLA'.

3) Under the menu, 'Sales document item', select 'Assign item categories'. In the table, maintain default item category as 'ZGN' for sales document type, 'QT' & Item category group,'ERLA'.

4)Menu path - Sales & Distribution>Sales>Maintain copy control for sales documents>Copying control:Sales document to sales document. Maintain the necessary copying control settings viz. ZFN(Item category in IN)->ZGN(Item category in QT)->TAQ(Item category in OR).

Please let me know if this works.

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI GEDILA