cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLS- xMII chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

i try to get chart in BLS using logic editor. i don,t know how to get this chart in UI

please help me.

- Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

1. Create a query template.( Tag query - CylTemp1, CylTemp2, CylTemp3, CylTemp4)

2. Create a display template ( iChart- Line chart, Data mapping tab link the query template - get all tags in value columns)

3. Open a new transaction. Get the chart action and configure the query and display templates.

4. Now using Image saver action from WEB save the image in the disk. ( Better save the image where the html page is placed - Like C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\<foldername>\<myimage>.png

5. From your html page, call this image as a source.

Call this page through browser you can able to see the image.

Regards,

Kishore kumar P.S.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sufw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

take a look at this thread:

All your questions will be answered....

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

First of all dont create a thread on the same topic.

You can follow the steps mentioned by Kishore in the above post. I shall elaborate the BLT part for your better understanding. (3rd and 4th point from Kishores post)

Create a new transaction in the xMII logic editor.

In the first sequence get the "chart" action and in configure object map the query and display templates.

Add a sequence and get the "image saver" action and in configure object specify the location where the impage has to be saved. and in configure link map the encoded image of the "chart" to that of the "image saver".

Hope this helps you.

Please dont forget to close the thread as answered, when you get an appropriate answer.

Regards,

Ajay.