cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd gurus

cud some body explain about the relevence of pricing date in the sales order,and what wud be the system resoponse if we try to change it in va02....

and another question is.....what wud be the effect in sales order change mode when the delviery is done....

these were the questions asked me......ofcource i cud tell something to them....

awaited for your responses..

thank u all

regards

vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing Date will have an effect on pricing based on condition record maintained (validity period).

If you have a sales order & you have done the delivery & after which you change the pricing date, it should ideally take the new price. I am not very sure, but the scenario requires to be tested.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

First of all the Importance of Pricing Date is that, while creating the sales order which Price should be taken for processing because in the system you might have maintained the Price for a product with different pricing on different dates. Now system will by default pick teh current date, if you want to change the pricing in sales order based on previous date you can change the date an get the price.

Now Regarding second Question, If only teh delivery has made no invoice has been creted then you can reverse the delivery and upate the price and again make the delievery. If your billing is Order related then you can change the price in order and do the billing base on your order the priinc will be picked but if your billing is delievery related then you need o reverse teh delivery ifirst and update your sales order and again make the delievry and invoice.

Regards

Arun Kumar

<b>Rewards Points if it Helps.</b>