cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus i have doubt in cin

1. what is condition based technique and formula based technique can any body tell me with example.

2. as i know that after defining pricing procedures like taxinn, we assign it to country IN. as we do assign RVAA01 TO salesareacupprdoc p pro, here i have doubt that for depot and factory sales we have pricing procedures and to whom we have to assign these pricing procedures. pls tell any body. igot cin information in this portal how to configure compancode, plantsetting for cin but i couldnot get how it flows means clear idea. if a company sales products from factory, depot,does stock transfer between factory and depot and also sells it to its distributors and also has its owns branches for sales. can any body pls tell me the configuration steps and what are the pricing procedures related to these procedures and where to assign these procedures like we do assign RVAA01 TO salesareacupprdoc p pro.

my id is <b>krishe53@rediffmail.com</b>

pls help me

i will reward

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mail sent, chk your mail.

Reward poinst if helpful.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ayub,

this raj

pl send me the pricing procedures which contains all CIN coindition types

thanks in advance

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry ayub

my maid id raj_brsr@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ayub,

pl send me the pricing procedures which contains all CIN coindition types

thanks in advance

pankaj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

email sent to your email id

Reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks every body i rewarded every body. pls can any body send me the screen shot of CIN pricing procedure consists of ALL CONDITION TYPES as rajesh said that - normally we incorporate cin condition types in normal pricing procedure. iwant to know the order or condition types which comes after. if cin condition types are maintained seperately pls send me the screen shot of seperate cin pricing procedure. i now also i could not understand how we can create link for factory,depot and stocktransfer pricing procedures to the normal pricing procedure rvaa01.

pls tell me brefeily

i will reward again as i did.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krishna,

Can u Plz send the same on my mail id

panmahajan@gmail.com

Thx In advance

pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Krishna Prasad,

Sent Mail.

Reward points if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Prasad,

Sent Mail.

Reward Points if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

sent the document reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you pl send CIN material at

shrinivasconstruction@yahoo.com

Rewards will be given

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Email Sent.

We normally incorporate the CIn conditions in SD Pricing Procedure instead of using the CIN Pricing Procedure directly.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh thanks for giving answer. could u pls send me the copy of pricing procedure which consists of CIN related condition types( condition types related to depo sales , factory sales and normal sales). pls because iam not able to understand how its pricing procedure can be configured condition types related to depo sales and factory sales. can tell me how flow happens when it is a depo sales, factory sales, stock transfer and normal sales with CIN. plssssssss help me.

i will reward

regards

murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

pls send me CIN information to my mail ID.

uryzer@gmail.com

will be rewarded

TIA

kogi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

rejesh can u plz send me CIN docs related to MM, my mail ID is

nandagiri.narayana@gmail.com