cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE:Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given one task,

for one particular customer say singtel CUSTCODE = st1 , i need to fill one field data say that field is testsumrev(test summary data, what is this test summary data?) . So iam checking the lotid in oracle database , if that lotid for tht customer has testsumrev data i need to insert tht data in the SAP customised table ZDOITEM( where i added the field testsumrev).In tht Oracle staging server only we can find out the Delivery order number suppose 6000000038 , batch = u71324567, testsumrev = aser123 , so in my testing server

I need to create 1. Create sales order

2. create delivery order

3. When should i do MIGO and why i should do MIGO

4. picking,packing, PGI

I have found out what program is inserting this data in this customised table ZODITEM and have added

Exec.

select testsumrev from lotidrev1 into : vitem-ztestsumrev

where lotid = vitem-zbatch

endexec.

where vitem is my internal table as of structure ZDOITEM, i created everything and opened se11 and given vbeln = 6000000038

where it is saying no specified table entries found?

Can any one suggest me how i have to create sales order,delivery, MIGO,picking,packing,PGI with screen Shots, Plz anyone resolve my problem

Without picking and packing also can we complete the testing process? as these are customised screens.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on my understanding, your query is that is MIGO required after creating Delivery Order. However MIGO is not linked to Delivery Order & if sufficient Stock is available delivery can proceed without MIGI or Production Confirmation activities. In SD, we are concerned with available unrestricted stock.

To configure the setting to bypass Pick / Pack, the same requires to be configured in Delivery Item Catergory.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.