Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is the sales view text reflected in sales order

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a material with some text in the sales text view of the material.(not the description but the text which is after sales org1 ,2 screens)

when i create a sales order for that material where can i see that in the sales order?

thanks

mmn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't see the text in database directly,what ever text in sales order or purchase order or material master,it will be available in application server layer.

but if you know text id,text object then you can get it.

text id,object language will be saved under database table (STXH)

if you want to see the text,then you need to use READ_TEXT Function module by passing text id object then you will get it.

if you get any confusion on this then get the ABAP Developer help

Thanks

Seshu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What r the text u r maintained in Material master sales text view screen that is displayed at Invoice which is generated after billing. u can,t see in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Text is determined for objects like Customer Master, Material Master, Document Header, Item, CMIR, Conditions records, Pricing Condition records etc.

Text is copied from Customer Master to Document and from Document to Document.

SAP uses condition technique to determine text, there is no access sequence for text determination in customer master as customer master is the highest organizational object in Master data.

In the customer Master data

Go to Sales Area Data Section

Click on “Extras” > “Text” in the top menu.

Maintain text there.

If the text is maintained there, and if text determination procedure is defined for the sales document. A field is created in the bottom of the screen in the sales order VA01 where this text is reflected.

If you want further information, post your mail ID. I will send config steps for text determination.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

nmadhan1234@gmail.com

thsnks

mmn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mail sent, Chk your mail.