cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of business partners in Solution Manager system in Charm

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I automatically create business partners in the Solution Manager system from the users in the satellite systems, they are created of type "Business Partner (Gen)" and they are not associated to the user with the same name id in the Solution Manager system, but they are connected to the remote users in the satellite systems. For this reason I change manually every business partner making it of type "employee" and connecting it to the user in the Solution Manager system. In this way I can use it like partner function. Is this the correct procedure to follow? If not, what do I have to do? Which is the correct way to generate business partners in the Solution Manager system from the users in the satellite systems?

Thanks

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is advisable to have the same login name for the satellite systems and SOLMAN user.

Business partner can be created thru tcode DSWP -> Select Solution -> Edit -> Create business partner.

You need to create a business partner only once by the above method, even if you have a number of satellite systems.

Once the BP is created , go to tcode BP -> select the business partner -- > In the Identification Tab, enter the systems which will be accessed by the user. Here you can also give the SLM system ID in addition to the other satellite systems.

The employee connection process which you do is correct

Rgds

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.