cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function for a team in Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined a new transaction type based on Urgent Correction. I have three partner functions:

Change Manager, Team Member and Quality Assurance Team. The first two partner functions are represented by single business partner so I can define them like employee. The third one should be represented by a team of persons, so that the Correction can be seen by every person belonging to this team in their worklist. How can I define a partner function like a team and how can I assign single business partner to the team. I would have something like this:

I have three business partners A(11),B(12),C(13) belonging to the QA team(20). When I put 20 in the QA team field, i want that the correction is in the worklist of A,B,C.

Thanks

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created the Organizational Unit "QA-Team" like a subnode of "Service Provider". Then I created a position "QA Employee" and I added to this position my users (business partners). Now I do not know how to use the "QA-Team" in the Change Transaction. The "QA-Team" Organizational Unit has no business partner number associated and I do not know how I have to define the corresponding partner function in the Change Transaction (Employee, Service Team???).

Thanks for the help.

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi antonello lapolla,

The business partner should automatically created for the Org unit.

Now if you are trying to use the existing Org unit, the business partner are not assigned to them.

Try this:

1) You will have to activate HR integration.

GO thru note 550055.

maintain table T77S0 as per the obove notes:

the following entry needs to be made:

HRALX HRAC X Activate HR Integration

Check if the value X is present or not..

Also try

HRALX PBPON ON description

Entry should be made if its not there already.

2) Create new Organization unit using IMG activity (Create a Root Unit for Your Organizational Structure under Service Desk node).

Now to this org unit, right click create postions or Org unit under the newly created org Unit.

Then you will find that Business partner is automatically assgined to the newly created Org unit.

If business partners are not automatically created then apply following notes:

0000997009 PPOME: Search help for business partners

0001008656 Error message 5A XXX when you assign position

Please Reward if your problem is solved.

Regards,

Suzzane.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...it worked! But Now I have a new problem.

In the Change Transaction, I have defined a partner function "QATeam" with function category "Service Team" and I tried to put inside of it the business partner number of the Organizational Unit above defined. I expected that in this way the Correction should have been assigne to all the business partners belonging to the Organizational Unit (They see the Correction in their worklist in the transaction CRMD_ORDER). But this does not happen. I do not do what to do all.

Please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an Organizational Unit "QA-TEAM". In the Organizational Unit there is a position and inside of this I have put two business partners. The Organization Unit has business partner id 50, while the two business partners have id 43 and 44.

I have then define a partner function with function category "service team". In the change transaction, in corrispondence of the field relative to this partner function I put 50, because I want that this partner function corresponds to the organization unit defined above and so to the team "QA-Team" made up by the two business partners 43 and 44.

The problem is that when I saved the change transaction, this is not put in the worklists of 43 and 44 like I expected. What do I have to do?

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created the Organizational Unit "QA-Team" like a subnode of "Service Provider". Then I created a position "QA Employee" and I added to this position my users (business partners). Now I do not know how to use the "QA-Team" in the Change Transaction. The "QA-Team" Organizational Unit has no business partner number associated and I do not know how I have to define the corresponding partner function in the Change Transaction (Employee, Service Team???).

I have seen that in the Solution Manager 3.2 when you create an organizational unit, a business partner number is automatically associated to it. This does not happen in Solution Manager 4.0.

Thanks.

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey antonello,

Go to PPOMA_CRM, create Org structure.

Assign the QA team in the Org structure, then create position within QA team and assign three users

A(11),B(12),C(13) to that position within QA team.

Let A, B and C login and execute tcode crm_dno_monitor. click on My team in that tcode and execute.

please do reward if this post was usefull

Regards,

Suzzane.