cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple question on BAPI - BAPI_CATIMESHEERMGR_INSERT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we execute the BAPI (BAPI_CATIMESHEERMGR_INSERT) using se37 transaction in R/3, another screen appears. It asks for Import Parameters and Tables.

Import parameters are profile, testrun, release_data, agent and text_format_imp and table is CATSRECORDS_IN. In order to insert data in R/3, we have to pass values of mandatory import parameter and catsrecords_in. When I am passing the values of all mandatory parameters in R/3 screen, record is getting inserted into R/3 table.

Now in order to insert the same record using Web Dynpro, I have used following method.

I have created Web Dynpro program. This WD program calls BAPI Bapi_Catimesheetmgr_Insert. I have created "Inset Record" button on UI. I am trying to pass the value to back end using the following code:

public void onActionInsertRecord(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )

{

//@@begin onActionInsertRecord(ServerEvent)

try {

wdContext.currentCatsrecords_InElement().setBonusvalue("s");

wdThis.wdGetTimesheetCompController().executeBapi_Catimesheetmgr_Insert_Input();

wdThis.wdGetTimesheetCompController().executeBapi_Transaction_Commit_Input();

} catch (Exception ex)

{wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportException(ex.getMessage(), false);

}

However using this code, I am unable to send the data to back end. The erring code is:

wdContext.currentCatsrecords_InElement().setBonusvalue("s");

The BAPI's input parameters uses following node:

Bapi_Catimesheetmgr_Insert_Input-->>Catsrecords_In

I don't know what is going wrong with the code here. Could you please help me in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos