cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, I have the following issue:

I am working with a store network that sell Ceramic Tiles, and they use Square meters (M2) as a Base Unit of Measure for this material. They also handle the inventories in M2 and the material Price is by M2.

The problem we have, is that they sell the material in M2, but it is packed in boxes but the delivery document shows M2 instead of boxes. The master material has the conversion between M2 and boxes (CRT) and delivery unit CRT.

We need that delivery document shows CRT instead off M2 in order to facilitate the delivery.

Thanks in advance.

Gerardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In material master maintain in 'Sales org 1' view maintain 'sales unit' as CRT. Please maintain unit of conversion in 'Additional data' of material master.

Now in delivery CRT will come as unit of measure.

reward if helpfull

regards

S Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In material master sales org 1 view maintain base unit of measure is M2 and Sales unit of Measure is CRT. u will get

Former Member
0 Kudos

try out this

One solution is that you use carttons as the sales unit in which case you automatically get the unit in delivery document as cartoons.

In this case even though you maintain Price in say M2 as you have defined the required conversion in material master you will get the price per cartoon automatically in sales order.

The other solution would be that you start using Sap Packaging function in delivery where you pack this materials in cartoons. and then you can make delivery of the same.

deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, thanks all of you for your time and comments.

I have done all the things you recommended and it did not work.

I can't use the Sap Packaging function because we buy the materials already packed.

I found the OSS note 45347 that says there is no solution for this kind of problem, so I guess that the solution will be to use a user exit.

Thanks a lot and welcome new comments and posible workaround solutions,

Gerardo