cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to upload materials to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are working with SRM Server 5.5, SP08.

We have downloaded customizing objects. While dowloading business objects, I have maintained filter criteria:

MARA -> PSTAT -> contains pattern -> E

MARA -> MATKL -> equality -> (name of product category)

When I execute R3AS for object type "MATERIAL", I can see queue in yellow status in R3AM1. Also inbound queue in SMQ2 in SRM. However, when I check in COMMPR01 or table COMM_PRODUCT, I do not see any material uploaded.

Can anybody help to resolve this problem?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through this -></b>

Check whether the notes <b>555520</b> helps. This is for server 5.0, but it can be manually implemented.Have you got any BDoc errors in SMW01..?

<b>Related link -></b>

SMQ2 is a inbound queue. When You are starting replication of Material Master, check outbound queue (SMQ1) on backend system and look for DNL or MATERIAL queue name. SMQ2 enable you to follow inbound ALE messages.

If errors occurs, you can investigate error messages. R3AM1 enable you to follow the replication done through the middleware. The middleware is the SRM tool (origin from CRM) used for the material, product category (=material group)... replication. R3AC1 filter enable you to filter for example the material you want to replicate to SRM to avoid full replication of all material database. (example : MARA-MTART)

You have a FAQ for middleware in OSS note 872533

<u>Other related links -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for immediate reply. pls find few updates below:

In SMW01, I see Bdocs stuckup with error. Error message is "You are not authorized to create products". I have given SAP_ALL to RFC user (from R/3 to SRM i.e user on SRM) and tried to re-execute the Bdoc. It gives me dump.

Also I need to confirm few things:

1. Which user is used here? RFC user?

2. What authorization should it have?

3. If I change the user authorization and try to reupload the materials, do I need to delete Bdocs in error (From SMW01)?

I gave SAP_ALL to RFC user and re-run R3AS for single material. I can see Bdoc with success message in SMW01. However, there is no material transfered to SRM.

Pls suggest.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My problem is resolved with SAP_ALL to RFC User. Evene after this, I tried to upload one material.. which dint work. Then we tried with product category and it worked...

Best Regards,

Prashant