cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to c the outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

after modifying sales order confirmation, delivery document and invoice document forms where we have to see the output.

for purchase order we will see in me21 then what about the above forms

thnks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Invoice use Tcodes-->(VF01,VF02,VF03).. to see the output, after entering the document number don't press enter, from menu you can see the output.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to execute the script output from the related Application transactions only (in CHANGE or DISPLAY MODE)

1. for sales order execute the output from VA02 or VA03

enter sales order number

from the first screen itself from menu Order-> issue output to -> Screen/Printer

to print the output select the Printer option and for seeing the preview select

Screen option

2. Similarly for Delivery also same as above from VL02N or VL03N

3. for Invoice from the Tcode VF02 or VF03

4. Execute the PO output from ME9F tcode apart from ME22N or ME23N

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can configure layout name corresponding print program in SPRO( This is Functional role )

Simple way you can go NACE Transaction -> select V1 application -> click on output types -> select BA00 output type -> click on processing routines,here you are able to see layout name ,print program and so on.

same thing you could do for delivery ,select v2 application in nace transaction and remaining steps are same .

even invoice document also same ,select V3 in NACE Transaction.

If you want to see Sales order Layout,just goto VA02 Transaction,

-> enter sales order no -> enter->extras->output->header->EDIT-> here enter BA00 Output type ->medium will print output ->click on further data ->send immediately option.

come back -> select communication ( enter Lp01 or LOCl )-. back and save it

Now sales order screen ->sales document ->issue output -> select ur output type->click onprint preview ,here you are able to see.

same process for delivery and invoice

delivery ( VL01N,VL02N,VL03N),invoice(VF01,VF02,VF03)

Thanks

Seshu

Thanks

Seshu