cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting the stock in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

can anybody let me know like how we have to post the stock in your own company code.

I mean in the IDES version we work on 1000/01/01 right instead to work on our own company code how can we post our own material.

pls send the document to vijaykumarreddy.r@gmail.com

or

send me the links regarding.

ITs really really urgent and would be fully rewareded

regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai guys thankyou so much for all the replies that u have given me.

Now let me make my self clear in this issue.

The thing I have created my own enterprise structure and for the stock r my own material to be posted it requires the views from the all the departments like for ex I have to maintain plant parameters, Financial accounting view like to whiich G/L account my revenues generated should go . Inventory management view to define the mrp groups of the materials and many.

I tried to copy all these views from the existing company code but unfortunately its not working out as i have access to a client in which only one company code is defined.

I think this time iam clear with what I am looking for.

Pls help me out

vijay

vijaykumarreddy.r@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

first check the posting periods in MMPV make it to the ongoing month other wise stock cannot be posted or post the stock in the date as what ur system is showing in MB1C.

check ur stock posted in MMBE

KIRAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whther quantity and value has been update has been checked or not for ur material type on OMS2

CHEERS

KIRAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first go to transaction code MM01 and create your material , by giving your plant , sales org, distribution channel and division

then go to transaction code MB1C and use the movement type 561 and post the stock into your plant.

go to VA01 and raise the sales order.

if you require any more help please feel free to ask

Reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali