cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination for Tax using Sale Tax Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using TAXINN and sales tax codes. We are using JTX1 condition in our sales pricing procedure for which we r maintaing condition record with correct tax code applied to it. We have assigned account keys in Tax Procedure, so no acct. key is assigned to JTX1 in sales pricing procedure. In record of JTX1 we are maintaining same tax rate (with tax code assigned to it) for eg. 4 % (not 100%) as maintained in tax code.

Now, we are able to save billing document but while creating accounting document system is giving following error:

No account is spesified in item 0000001002

No acct. was specified for acct. type S in item 1002 of the FICO doc.

The financial acctg. pgm. cannot process the doc.

A sys. error has probably occured in ther sppln. you called up. Check the data transferred to item 1002 of the FICO doc.

Pls. help.

Regards,

Dipti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done tax configuration in the system and assigned all GL accounts for VKOA.

But while releasing invoice in SD I am getting error message as follows:

"No account was specified for account type "s"in the item 0000001002 in FICO document. Sir can you please help me with this error.

Thank You in Advance.

Soumitra.

Edited by: Soumi-281886 on Jan 14, 2011 12:31 PM

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Account types 'S' is for GL account please check that you have maintained apporpriate settings in VKOA for the type of posting the system is trying to post in line item 1002 .

Regards ,

Dewang T

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipti,

Hope you are working for Indian Client.

Since you are using TAXINN procedure, you should not use JTX1(Tax Jurisdict.Code) condition at all. As you are aware after implementation of VAT, we should switch off Tax Jurisdiction at all lelvels.

SD Pricing Procedure:

1. Condition Type Settings

a. Excise conditions (if req'd)

b. LST / CST Conditions

c. Freight and Insurance Conditions

2. Access Sequence Settings

3. Maintain Pricing Procedure

4. Assign tax code to Company code

Therefore, check your IMG settings once again.

Bye,

Muralidhara