cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some More Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.How can i see the description of a log file and how to delete log file(i know it's the job of basis guy)

2.What is the meaning of expected order value field in quotation.

3.I am getting an error in pricing "Field Assignment not yet done" how to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>3.I am getting an error in pricing "Field Assignment not yet done" how to solve this problem?</b>

First Check that you are getting that error for which Condition Type / Access Sequence. On Identifying the Access sequence, do the necessary correction. To go to Access Sequence, use T.Code: V/07 & select the Access Sequence & Enter. After Entering the Access Sequence, select Access & Select each Access one by one & keep clicking on Fields. Once the fields for all Access are released (after Transporting the Transport Request to relevant Server), you will find that your issue is resolved.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2) The field "expected order value" is used for calculating the value of probability of order. The system calculates the expected order value for each item by multiplying the net value by the probability factor and totals value for all items.

For example, a quotation contains two items:

Item 1 has a value of $100 and a probability of 100%

Item 2 has a value of $200 and a probability of 25%

The system calculates the total probability as follows:

($100 x 100% + $200 x 25%) divided by $300 = 50%

In this case, the probability of this quotation resulting in a sales order is 50%. The expected order value is $150.

3) Did you assign your pricing procedure to your customer, to your document? Also did you assign your document type to your sales area?

If you need any more help, I would be more than glad to help you.

Regards,

Ramakrishna Raya.