cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which SAP certification should I go with

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 4 year exp on SAP 4.6 and I would like to pursue a SAP certification.Can anyone advise me on that becuase I can't see SAP BASIS certification on sap certification site.

Awaiting for reply.

Regards

Sukrut S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think SAP is offering any course to get SAP 4.7C certified. Everything is moving towards WAS 6.20, and so are the available certifications.

I suggest you try to get access to WAS 6.20 material/system and spend few months on that - and invest the money of 4.7C certification cost towards much latest WAS 6.20 certification. It would help you much more in the long run - rather than taking 4.7C now (just a personal suggestion). If you don't have access to WAS 6.20 yet, still don't worry about taking 4.7C as the weightage 4.7C will get from the client won't be that much in terms of roles or perks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WAS 6.20 is also now well out of date. There have been two significant releases since then - WAS 6.40 and Netweaver Application Server 7.0. I don't think that certification for NAS 7.0 is available yet, but WAS 6.40 is and has been for at least a couple of years.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukrut,

As Eddy had mentioned the first link, I think your question iss already answered in that thread earlier.

Regarding the SAP BASIS certification link, check the SAP site on all the technology certification (for SAP admin people) provided by SAP:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/technology.epx

Regards,

Subhasha

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check threads like

Eddy

-

PS. Reward useful answers and earn points yourself