cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter records in some R/3 table using table of front end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created one Web Dynpro form. I have created RFC and connected front end to R/3. I am able to display records of back end successfully. Now, I have to enter some record using table to back end. However for this, I have to ensure that first row of table should be atleast enabled. The rows of table is not enabled. I tried changing the various properties of table. However the table rows are not getting enabled. Can you please let me know how I can get the first row of table enabled.

I have gone through some materail of SDN. After that I created one button called AddRow button in the UI. I wrote follwoing code

wdContext.nodeCatsrecords_In().addElement((wdContext.nodeCatsrecords_In().createElement()));

However this also does not help. Can you please help me out?

Regards,

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

What's the table cell editor u r using for ur table?It should be input field,ur context attribute which is binded to the column,should be also enabled,check the property for the attribute.

The code u have written is for adding the element in the node.

Hope this helps.

regards

Sumit

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai,

The BAPI which you are using for retiving the values. For example if you want to dispalying the records in the table you may Read BAPI , as the same if you want to edit the values in the R/3 table (or) if you want to create values in the table means, you have seperate BAPI for these changes. Like it have create BAPI and MODIFY BAPI. It is possible to change values in the R/3 only through this interface.

The BAPI which you are using is READ_BAPI . This BAPI is only used to read the values from R/3 (backend) system.

Kind Regards,

Hariprasath.R

I