cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guru's, I want to know is it possible to split one sales order which is already created into two delivery doc.s and that two delivery doc.'s into one billing document.

Plz fined me all the possible sollutions,

Raja shekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One sales document can be split in to 2 deliveries if there is difference in shipping point, ship-to party, delivery date.

Yes delivery document can be combined in to one if there is same payer, billing date, payment terms etc.T.Code: VF04. The header data needs to be same while doing collective billing

if ur requirment is if u want to give a combined invoice for a week,month

then we use invoice list. VF21 is the t:code.

Regards

AK

Message was edited by:

Ayub Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru,

i like to add more. is it possible if sold to party, ship to party, bill to party and payer are same. hw we can do delivery split.

thanks for ur answer,

regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, even when sold-to party, ship-to party, bill-to party and payer are the same, you can split your single order manually into a number of deliveries if the delivery dates are different. This is the case when customer deliberately asks for different delivery dates. But, if the material is not available in full quantity, this split will happen even if customer didn't ask. But for this to happen, in the customer master record, 'partial deliveries allowed' field should be selected.

Normally billing happens using document type F1 (order-related billing). Since you are referring to deliveries, in the TCode VF01, you have to use document type F2 (delivery-related billing) and select all the deliveries you want to combine.

Regards,

Ramakrishna Raya.