Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer issue (KE)

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Currently when we do the consignment issue (KE) we still have to do delivery, post goods issue and then bill. I like to skip the delivery since the items have already been delivered by customer fill up (KB). Is it possible to bill directly from 'KE' sales order and still get the update to the inventory with appropriate accounting/controlling docs?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you enable Billing directly to reference KE at copy control VTFA (F2-KE, KEN), billing quantity is set as A, and you assign a default order-rel billing type to (Z)KE, set (Z)KEN as order-rel billing.

Billing would be fine. But stock can not be updated automatically. Stock updating is controlled in this case at Schedule line level C1/C0 when you PGI.

Alternatively, one can activate Immed. delivery for ZKE at VOV8, so that delivery is automatically created when saving ZKE. But GI still needs to be posted to update inventory.

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the replies I just want the process not be very crisp, why we need to do the delivery in order to do the PGI, when the items are already at the customer consignment location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because consignment Issue is the transfer point the ownership of goods goes to customer. At Consignment fill up stage, goods remain your property listed generally under "special stock W - Customer consignment" at plant level. Eg: before KB, stock 100, then you do consignment fill up of 40, the stock is 60 plus 40 at special stock. Check out MMBE, MM58.

When you do KE, e.g, customer sold 40. the inventory is updated as stock 60, special stock is gone. The schedule line C0 updated the inventory account, ownership transferred.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as you shall see from the slide, <a href="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/masarada/ke.jpg">KE</a> has to go through delivery for stock update.[ in other words,there has to be a delivery & a PGI]

Quote :-"When goods are issued, both the customer special stock and the stock in the delivering plant are reduced"

Thus,only then.

HTH