cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Development using NWDI and NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to locate a certain piece of code in ESS Travel and Expense package and I can't seem to find it.

This is what I am looking for...

Under the Travel and Expense piece a user can "Create an Expense Report". On the second step of Create Expense Reports the user can select from several expense types (PCD Meals, Telephone, Hotel etc.). On selecting an expense type the user is shown several fields based on his selection of expense type, such as "Business Partner", "Business Purpose", "From Date", "To Date" etc.

We have a business requirement to change some of the labels of these fields to be more specific. Such "Business Partner" should be changed to "Customer", "Business Purpose" should be changed to "Reason" etc. I am looking for this view in the Web Dynpro code so I can go in and change these label names.

After these basic changes are made, we have some more complex functional changes which are to be done on the same screens.

Could someone please tell me how to get to these views. I have NWDI installed with NWDS connected to it. I need to know which specific ESS package to import into NWDS and where in the package would I find this view. I exported the esstratre package and looked for the view but I couldn't find it.

Any help on this issue would really be appreciated....Thanks!

MOY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts any idea about this? I am looking through the Web Dynpro code today and I still can't find these views.

Thanks!

MOY

Former Member
0 Kudos

see my reply to

maybe this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the code...

It can be found under the esstratre~sap.com package in the VcTreItemize Web Dynpro components. Thanks for your reply Tiberiu...