cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center into automatic Purchasing Requisitons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

For MM Release strategies reasons, I need Cost Center field complete into PM purchasing requsitions .

Usually, PM Purch Req have Account assigment category F, but in this case, I also need to complete Cost Center field, with settlement rule Cost Center info.

I can I do that ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Heberto,

You can customize the PM Purch. Req. document and assign a different category type. It's possible to redefine a new one (lets call it, for example, "O" ). In "O", you can customize the field Cost center (plus the order field), but i'm not quite sure that il will reflect the settlement rule cost center. Perhpas, you'll have to use an user exit.

Hope this help

Saludos!

Ezequiel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Ezequiel:

I change the account assigment category to K (cost center) but even doing this, no cost center is required. To be honest, I don´t undersant what this option means. How can you specify cost center assigment for an Purch Req created from a Work Order

Also, we analize several user exits , but no one can paste the costo center into the purch req

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heberto:

I understand that you are triyng to avoid the settlement process, puting the cost directly into the Center Cost, instead of passing him trough ther order, right?. I'm afraid that's not possible becouse a limitation in the process. I mind, PM Orders are design to receive CO cost and then, trought the settlement process, distribute him to the center cost. If you want to put the cost directly in the center cost, and not pass it trough the PM order, why are you using an PM order?. Are you trying to use the PM order as an PR generator? Maybe you can test with PS module, generating the PR trough a Network (they are quite similar to the orders)

Another option is create an PR, and pointing his imputation to an preavious created PM Order, but i'm quite sure that this is not what you have in mind.

Hope this help

Saludos!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ezequiel:

I understand that you are triyng to avoid the settlement process, puting the cost directly into the Center Cost, instead of passing him trough ther order, right?.

No. We are not trying to change the settlement process, we only need to add the settlement cost center into de Purch Req becasue MM release strategies are works in that way

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. I'm afraid that's not possible to do the process in this way.But...let me see...why dont we try to afford the problem from another angle?

Modify the strategie of the PR, pointing it (with a characteristic) to the table COBRB, where the settlement rule for the order reside. Perhaps you'll nee some user exit, but the major idea is chek the Center Cost for a specific order indirectly (entering trough the order number to the table COBRB) and validate if it's value is affected by a specific strategie or not .

Hope this help

Saludos!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ezequiel. We will try this option and let you know