cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

after doing credit memo configuration, at the time of creating credit note i have used with reference to so and so billing number then i am getting the following massage

The copying routine number for table vbpa is missing in table tvcpa

just let me know what i have to do

regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For transferring partner details from billin document to sales document (G2), the routine used is "002" which will transfer the partner data automatically.

Regards,

Ramakrishna Raya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The OTC cycle for a credit memo(G2) Billing document is

OR - LF - F2 - G2(Credit memo request-sales document) - G2 (Billing document-credit note).

So, G2 credit note is by default with order related. Hence, I dont think we can or we have to create G2 with reference to a billing number.

But, if u are creating G2(credit memo request then take reference with thw billing number.

Maintain copy controls in VTAF from F2 to G2.

Reward points,

Regards,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

please let me know how to Maintain copy controls in VTAF from F2 to G2 please kindly explain bit more clearly

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Copy Control setting from Billing Document to Sales order (VTFA) & copy control setting from Sales order to Sales Order (VTAA).

• Ensure to check at Item category level also & if Item category is not listed, copy from similar & extend it to the Item Category being used.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

i have checked vtfa and vtaa but the problem is still as it is

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using standard document types like F2, RE in your case?

Or

you have created new ones?

If you have created new documents then go to T.Code: VTFA and delete the existing copy control for your document types and then copy the standard document type copy control and rename the document types to your document types.

Hope it will help you.

Regards.

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

in this credit memo i do not know where to use RE

please let me know how to use RE in credit memo

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u let me know your document flow?

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinivas,

IN [VTAA], check if you have entered a routine number to copy the Sales Document Partner details from one sales document to another.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked VTAA but the problem is as it is

regards

srinivas