cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Approvals to Blackberry in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement that approvers should take action on Blackberry without login to SRM system. We have SRM5.0 system installed.

I understand that SAP supports sending emails to mobile phones. Can you share your toughts on this.

We want to integrate Workflow approval to the Blackberry so that appover can see the Accept/Reject buutons with brief description of the approval like Shopping cart fo so and so amount and qty etc.

When approver take action(Accept/Reject) in Blackberry same thing should update in SRM and follow-on doc should get created.

Do we need any separate software to integrate this functionality.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link for the fundamentals of offline approval and configuration steps.

http://innovation.in.csc.com/contest/uploads_2010/rsingh27@csc.com_Randeep%20Singh_Setting%20up%20of...

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

I have exactly same requirement.

Were you able to get the solution. If yes please share the documents or solution.

Regards,

Vaibhav

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a consulting note from sap for this functionality. If you are interested check on this

Note 1166763 - BlackBerry approval of SRM shopping carts

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this note (1166763) was removed.

I would like to understand if SAP SUP based app will work on SRM 5.0 because in the app requirenments it is mentioned this should work with SRM 7.0.

Have anybody implemented SRM shopping Card app with SRM 5.0 for mobile devices/

Adi